[kj] (OT) Police Brutality part 2

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Fri Apr 17 06:47:39 EDT 2009

So let me get this right- the fact that I disagree with violence and
destructive behaviour is simply me thinking what the Establishment *wants*
me to think?

No...that's not my angle at all. I disagree that much focus should go on
the damage caused by a small percentage of rioters, I explained that I
think the big issue is their message(s).

I always though it was a part of my near-total dislike of violence and
destruction in any form. Well, now I know better. I'm just a tool of the
establishment.

I never said that.

I doubt you read that part of the message,

I did :)

but I'm also firmly against police brutality and firmly in favour of
people's right to protest. Guess that's also me just thinking what 'the
establishment' wants me to think.

I am against police brutality too...you're on about me calling you a drone
again. I didn't.

I think you should probably get to know me a little better before you
dismiss me as an establishment drone, thanks.

Shout the drinks and bring along your CV and three references, and you've
got a deal.