[kj] (OT) Bass cadets

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 9 16:49:58 EDT 2009

Killing Joke, Skinny Puppy, Scratch Acid, Butthole Surfers, Tears for Fears, Depeche Mode, the Cure, My Bloody Valentine, New Order, Slayer, Metallica, Napalm Death, The Replacements, Beastie Boys, Faith No More, Melvins, Neubauten, Nomeansno, Minutemen, hardcore, thrash metal, house music, the Manchester rave scene and hundreds more bands/scenes that are slipping my mind right now. Not such a bad decade after all. Better than most, I'd say. Still, there's always gonna be good music, no matter which period of time you bring up.

Leigh

http://www.nightruiner.com
http://www.myspace.com/thesunthroughatelescope
http://www.myspace.com/lauderdale