[kj] (OT) Bass cadets

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Thu Apr 9 09:07:42 EDT 2009

Yes, I love(d) them. I met them at an outdoor concert in Cleveland, OH and hung out w/them for a while. THey were always super-danceable live!

From: bettedillinger at live.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 20:42:19 -0400
Subject: Re: [kj] (OT) Bass cadets

Did ya like Love Tractor too?

From: gregslawson at msn.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 08:26:30 -0400

One of my fave bassists was the guy from Pylon (early 80s--Georgia, USA)--he had that high trebly bass that was great to dance to...