[kj] Danish show "The Kingdom"

Per G Olsson Per.G.Olsson at Miljonmysteriet.com
Tue Apr 7 15:49:16 EDT 2009

Being possibly the only Swede on the list, I'm happy to see that
you're all learning Swedish. At least the more important phrases
anyway...
Having said that, I'm taking the kids to Legoland in Denmark
tomorrow, so I think I'll refrain from using the fine words of Ernst-
Hugo Järegård for a few days...

/Per

7 apr 2009 kl. 20.35 skrev Karen Weil:

> Got it.