[kj] Official Site

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Wed Apr 1 11:49:10 EDT 2009

Does it mean they don't feel guilty about it? No

That's my whole problem, the issue of guilt. The submission to the greater
power of god and the repulsive edifice of the Catholic church. Fair enough
to own up and take responsibility for what you've done and commit to
improving. Weird to do it to a guy in a dress who you call Father, who's
probably never had sex with anyone (so is more pure than thou), and
represents an organisation that sets itself up as the sole arbiter of truth
despite all evidence to the contrary, who covers up / pays off / denies its
adepts' interference with young boys, who perpetuates the spread of AIDS,
who has no ability to deal with the temptations of addiction other than via
JUST SAY NO nonsense.

_____