[kj] Official Site

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Wed Apr 1 11:32:09 EDT 2009

Dude... you are totallllllly missing the point.

Look at Greg's issue re: confession "was that
people seem to confess sins each week and then go
out and commit the same ones again--I think that
is one thing that has turned off many"

I'm responding to that point and that point only.
This has to do with the concept of someone confessing their sins.

Confession:
Does it mean he/she won't repeat the sin? No.
Does it mean they don't feel guilty about it? No
Does that make them a hypocrite? No. Ain't no one perfect buddy.