[kj] FW: CORRECTION: Killing Joke, at Heaven 6th May, not 8th of May - Exclusive pre-sale

Simon Abinett louiecipher33 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 1 03:59:59 EDT 2009

Do you really think that the tickets would be any cheaper on a proper tour?

Proper tours also generally include wednesdays as well .

Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 23:27:18 +0100
From: tabazan at gmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] FW: CORRECTION: Killing Joke, at Heaven 6th May, not 8th of May - Exclusive pre-sale

£22.50 a ticket?

On a Wednesday night?

Who are they kidding??

Looks like I won't be making this one (there is no way I could get home without forking out another fortune on a cab!)

Bring on a proper tour . . . .

Marc.

On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 9:20 PM, sade1 <saulomar1 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> concerning early (possibly gay'ish?) antics....

A big 'MyBad' on that, it should've read, ".. (possibly gay'ish?) Killing Joke antics...."

[looking at the current state of things..]

'Save me...
save me from Tomorrow..

I am still waiting for Madame M's. reply concerning early (possibly gay'ish?) antics....