[kj] Berlin spoken word

Simon Abinett louiecipher33 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 1 03:31:00 EDT 2009

> Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 19:51:46 -0700

> From: letranger789 at yahoo.com

> To: gathering at misera.net

> Subject: [kj] Berlin spoken word

> Has anyone heard whether or not Jaz's spoken word performance in Berlin has been cancelled? Wait, did those tickets ever actually go on sale? Does anyone remember the link to the site where show was supposed to be?

> Muchas gracias,

> Adam

JAZ COLEMAN of Killing Joke doing a spoken word show.

London - 2009.05.30 (saturday) - CANCELED
Venue: THE TABERNACLE (myvillage.com, Safe Concerts)
Tickets: Ticketmaster UK, Seetickets.com, Stargreen

Berlin - 2009.06.05 (friday) - CANCELED
Venue: KATO Kulturbahnhof Kreuzberg
Tickets: FKP Scorpio, KOKA36, Berlin.de, Trinity Concerts Online

This show has been cancelled. Tickets can be given back, where they have been bought. [Trinity Concerts Online]