[kj] The KJ bit in Burgess' autobiography

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Sat Sep 27 12:49:14 EDT 2008

Right on mate! When I saw Mark Burgess solo in 2003 at The Troubadour I wore
that shirt and after the gig I was talking to Mark he was klind of tripping
on the tour shirt but did not say anything. I think he was thinking to
himself in a good way... What a trip, this dude is waering our European tour
shirt. ;)

On a another note you will be in London to see the mighty KJ. I rather see
them there then here, but to each each's own it will be killer where ever they
play! ;)

Cheers,

~LB

In a message dated 9/26/2008 1:29:33 PM Pacific Daylight Time,