[kj] OT: People I

Change crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Sep 21 18:34:34 EDT 2008

I've met quite a many musicians but by far the most postively hilarious meeting was with Blixa Bargeld at Minehead. Both of us opened doors at opposite ends of a corridor and strode towards each other. As we met I told him he was a huge inspiration to me and with that he threw his arm over my shoulder, turned me around and marched me off in the same direction he was headed....