[kj] KJ: My very first time/Sponsor a Gatherer

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 20 16:08:52 EDT 2008

   I think it's possible to get some corporate sponsorship for the whole deal if the 'beneficiaries'
were to shave their heads for a corporate logo die'd into the skin for 30 days or so.  It should pay
for the whole trip and back. It can serve both private companies or non-profits, too.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/thatmoment/2712203936/

   And Gatherer was it that sat in a greek jail for a few days[for?] wearing a Killing Joke t-shirt,
and did he get free tkts after all?

[looking at the current state of things]
'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..

"Se canto que canto, canto pas per ieu,
  Canto per ma mio, qu'e¨s alen de ieu..."