[kj] early KJ reference

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 06:30:38 EDT 2008

i recall that cutting for other reasons than youth.
what ever happened to Jock? Last I saw him was in the back of a police van.
There was a riot at the last gig i saw of them, circa 80/81, sparked
by a band called Defiant Pose who were the support. It was here
incidentally where i met a young Riley, who has a comprehensive
library of KJ material including personal letters etc. He's just got
off a plane from Australia and we shall be in Glasgow for the gig
there, reviving nostalgia with many trips we made to see them before
in the early 80's.