[kj] early KJ reference

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Tue Sep 23 01:56:14 EDT 2008

Yes indeed. He was part of that general crowd - the Jock Macdonald mentioned was part of The Roxy (punk venue) scene & later brought out records under the name of The Bollock Brothers, at least one of which had Geordie (and maybe Youth on) - "The Slow Removal Of Van Gogh's Left Ear" was one of the songs I recall.

Youth had briefly been in a band called The Rage (?) but also played bass with the 4 be 2's which also featured Jimmy Lydon (John's younger brother) ...