[kj] KJ: My very first time/Sponsor a Gatherer

cliffmonka at alaska.net cliffmonka at alaska.net
Fri Sep 19 23:19:18 EDT 2008

we gatherers should sponsor one of us who needs to see kj live.
i nominate Bongo for the very first sponsor a gatherer rock n roll dream vacation.
If everyone can cough up a bit of small change for a mate to have a once in a
lifetime Killing Joke experience.Please someone talk with KJ management,for
awarding something like this to diehard fans who are unable to make a up coming
tour.Hotel food KJ tickets,backstage pass ect...u get the idea...anyone else like
this idea?
CliffMonk