[kj] KJ: My very first time

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 18:19:28 EDT 2008

alas, i'll have to wait until 2012 to see KJ play here in NZ...
but, it'll happen, i have a *feeling* =)

i am TOTALLY STOKED that both javier and diaz are getting to see KJ
this time round!
i can taste the excitement! get lots of photo's, with as many of you
together as possible!

all the best!!!

=)

--