[kj] OT: More Lydon product promotion

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Fri Sep 19 19:09:45 EDT 2008

Ha!

At 09:52 AM 9/19/2008, Phillipps Marc wrote:

> >Jaz apparently studied international banking in Switzerland

>Read as, Jaz visited a cash point in Switzerland :)

>This communication may contain information that is confidential and

>legally privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended

>recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note

>that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication

>or the information within is strictly prohibited and may be

>unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please

>return it to the sender, then delete and destroy any copies of it.

>The Health Informatics Service disclaims any liability for action

>taken reliant on the content of this message. This communication is

>from the Health Informatics Service serving Barnet Enfield &

>Haringey Health Communities.

Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism.
We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone
else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute
to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is
unethical, while
a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the
spirit of diversity,
inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners.
Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.