[kj] Current Fav K.J. song

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Mon Sep 15 16:02:25 EDT 2008

Steady on.? I know it's below par, but... <grin>

Actually, in a way I agree with Alex about that.? At least OTG sounds distinctively like Killing Joke (so flame me).? A very weird Killing Joke, but nonetheless probably the logical conclusion of the increasingly melodic albums (Night Time, Brighter Than A Thousand Suns).

Whereas, Hosannas sounds like quite a lot of other bands, and even though those aren't necessarily bad bands, the whole point about the Joke is that they are ***unlike anyone else***.

That said, I think Lightbringer is a blinder, and I quite like This Tribal Antidote and Judas Goat.

Jamie