[kj] Current Fav K.J. song

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 15 02:22:44 EDT 2008

Yes, it is awful. Half-hearted, made up on the spot and then whipped into some sort of half-assed shape in Pro Tools (this applies to both albums in question, I guess). Though, lyrically, okay. I will admit that there is nothing quite so bad as "My lifestyle determines my deathstyle" going on here. Be that as it may, the best lyrics in the known universe couldn't save HFTBOH from the muddy, mucky, sprawling, unfocused swamp in which it permanently resides. Sorry, too harsh?

Oh, also, KJ2003 is the shit. I just felt like throwing that in for good measure. Seriously: Asteroid, Total Invasion, Seeing Red, Blood On Your Hands, Implant, Death and Ressurection Show. Now THERE is a solid album!

Leigh

http://www.nightruiner.com
http://www.myspace.com/thesunthroughatelescope
http://www.myspace.com/lauderdale