[kj] Gathering size . .

fluke fluke fluke1 at live.co.uk
Sat Sep 13 05:03:29 EDT 2008

I havent posted in the Palin thread and I have to admit that I havent opened any of the posts yet, this is due to not having the time and also my lack of interest about her/him . If there is a thread in which I dont want to read the E-mails , I just do two clicks , one to tick the box at the top of the page, this in turn activates all the other ticks in the boxes next to the E-mails, and then I press Delete , which , does what it says on the tin, it delete all the mails .
Two clicks and they are gone .

From: antoni at clara.netTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 07:44:37 +0100Subject: Re: [kj] Gathering size . .

(Dons a flame proof jacket here before spouting that) if the Palin OT thread continues much longer it could very well drop down to near 100 again, despite the fact that the band is active and on the road. I'm not one who wishes to stiffle OT debate, it's what makes this a vibrant community, but it's the shear volume of posts that overwhelms at the moment ... I woke up, found new 100 posts in only 8 hours, that could equate to about 300 per day ... it is a little bit excessive ... (battens down the hatches) ...