[kj] OT - The Exorcist

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 8 11:04:12 EDT 2008

Some good ones in there. Session 9! Great, great movie. Very creepy. Very weird to see David Caruso putting in some decent acting, yeah. Martin, another great movie. Very weird and melancholy.

http://www.nightruiner.com
http://www.myspace.com/thesunthroughatelescope
http://www.myspace.com/lauderdale