[kj] palin ban

fluw fluwdot at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 8 09:38:53 EDT 2008

of course killing joke would never be banned, and of course it would only bring attention.

the point was to imagine exactly what kind of a threat this woman is, if only she was threatening something on this we all share interest in. and in context of this analogy she would oblige!

the point is: just because a few misguided right wingers on this list may not feel the heat from her agendas, does not negate the fact that she is off her rocker - and in command of the US - she would certainly make people wonder if letting her into a position of power in this country had been a grand mistake.

iraq is god's plan?! drilling anwar is god's plan?!
good thinking sarah -
what's next?: ridding the planet of jews is god's plan?!