[kj] palin ban

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Mon Sep 8 05:18:42 EDT 2008

"Ironically, I had a fundamentalist Christian come to my door when I was
blasting the first KJ album several months ago and he asked for the name
of the band. You can't make this shit up."

I had my landlord come to my place while I was moving out recently.
Anglican vicar from a church in Auckland, just retired. And his wife. And
the new tenants. I had a copy of The God Delusion (Bongo yours I think!)
sitting out prominently and was listening to KJ from memory.

Luckily I wasn't stark naked wanking and being sick into the ashtrays
(i.e. it wasn't a Tuesday morning 9:00am ;)