[kj] OT - List of books Sarah Palin wanted banned

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 7 17:55:12 EDT 2008

  Seems the deeper truth is that lefties and righties are both wings
of the same nationalistic-&-selfrighteous-therefore-no-holds-barred,
sanctimonious Tomahawk cruise missile from "Dr. Strangelove."

[looking at the current state of things]

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..
   I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'