[kj] (OT) Israel .

fluke fluke fluke1 at live.co.uk
Sun Sep 7 17:28:54 EDT 2008

Sinnfein.com

Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 14:20:02 -0700From: saulomar1 at yahoo.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] (OT) Israel .

> they are still here.....amongst us.....whooo

Haha ha, funny.

Any good links around on those proto-Brits?

... ... ... ... ... ...
[looking at the current state of things]
'Save me...
save me from Tomorrow..
I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!' --- On Sun, 9/7/08, iPat <pmdavies at gmail.com> wrote:
From: iPat <pmdavies at gmail.com>Subject: Re: [kj] (OT) Israel .To: "A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)" <gathering at misera.net>Date: Sunday, September 7, 2008, 2:09 PMah, my favourite topic of research at the moment.
The 'celts' is a misnomer. Caesar refered to a celtic tribe that was
mid earopean, but the 'celts' of cornwall, wales and the west side of
Briton (large island) were more basque
these were the origional Britons who entered the west side while the
ice cap existed. Much of 'england' was uninhabitable.
When the european celts came in thats where they settled, more a
Brittany tribe.
They never went away, they are still here.....amongst us.....whooo

On Sun, Sep 7, 2008 at 8:59 PM, folk devil <folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> maybe you should find a decent history book, Pete.

> 'Returning' Judea to the Jewish people, 2000 years after the

Romans had