[kj] OT - The Exorcist

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 7 16:42:33 EDT 2008

Also the classic "Stick your cock up her ass, you motherfucking worthless COCKSUCKER!"

One of the only really, truly scary movies. The original Black Christmas and The Changeling are two more that come to mind. Anyone got anymore? I'm talking SCARY, not just kind of creepy or gross.

Leigh

http://www.nightruiner.com
http://www.myspace.com/thesunthroughatelescope
http://www.myspace.com/lauderdale