[kj] OT - banned !!!!!!

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Sun Sep 7 13:38:07 EDT 2008

I've been banned from sites because ppl. found the handle "Exorcist" offensive.

Go Figure.

Some things are better left alone? Ohhhhh, that's tooooooooooo easy!
(insert little boy line here)

Just curious, have any of you read the book as well as seen the movie
or just seen the movie?

Cheers,
Yos

At 12:32 PM 9/7/2008, Alexander Smith wrote:

>Yeah, that would do it. I went to a Jesuit high school here in NYC,

>and many of the priests on our faculty supposedly acted as consultants

>on "The Exorcist," and loved to tell tales about freakish things

>happening unexpectedly on the set. Cameras would simply cease

>function. Spontaneous fires would break out, etc. "Some things, boys"

>Father Shields would intone ominously, "are better left alone."

>Not sure I buy it, but it was a nice yarn.

>Alex in NYC

>On Sep 7, 2008, at 12:28 PM, TB wrote:

>>"Alexander Smith" wrote:

>>>I believe it was "Your Mother Sucks Cocks In Hell," no?

>>Yeah.

>>I think the big shocked reaction wasn't the raunchy dialog, but the

>>fact it and actions like bloody violation via crucifix was coming

>>from and happening to a little girl.

>>T.B.

Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism.
We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone
else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute
to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is
unethical, while
a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the
spirit of diversity,
inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners.
Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.