[kj] OT - banned !!!!!!

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 7 12:32:58 EDT 2008

Yeah, that would do it. I went to a Jesuit high school here in NYC,
and many of the priests on our faculty supposedly acted as consultants
on "The Exorcist," and loved to tell tales about freakish things
happening unexpectedly on the set. Cameras would simply cease
function. Spontaneous fires would break out, etc. "Some things, boys"
Father Shields would intone ominously, "are better left alone."

Not sure I buy it, but it was a nice yarn.

Alex in NYC