[kj] palin ban

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 7 00:50:02 EDT 2008

As far as I'm concerned, there is no difference between wanting to
impose creationism in schools and merely wanting to have it "taught
alongside" conventional scientific study for the sake of "healthy
debate." Creationism has no place in schools in any capacity. Full stop.

I'm not worried about Sarah Palin banning KJ discs (Killing Joke
should be so lucky to garner such publicity). I'm just fucking sick of
right wing, Pro-life, Bible-bangin', gun-carrying wing nuts and their
bullshit agenda. It begins and ends there.

Alex in NYC