[kj] Noisy Neighbours........

TB partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Fri Sep 5 15:05:53 EDT 2008

"jo" wrote:

Bollocks!
Don't make me laugh, I've got a cracked lip.
He's a nutter - has problems and is a bully - to the extent that his methods
of social control include using explosives because the authorities have told
him that there isn't an issue in the sane world. I'm considering (with
other neighbours) getting an ASBO out on him if he continues to use such
threatening behaviour.
There are legimitate noise complaints and then there are the forces of
noisephobics. The latter being mostly self obsessed twats.
Me? I like to hear life around me, like kids playing, music in the air,
dogs having the odd yap, lawn mowers mowing, car and house alarms having the
occasional blast et al - within reason. Those who can't cope with that joie
de vive shouldn't be allowed to take precedence over others. It's bonkers
to inflict a 'silence when I say so' regime.
If their personal problems are really that big then they should live in
their own village.
Personally I'd wear earplugs if I couldn't deal with my neighbours' sons
drumming et al, either that or work on my tolerance levels. Let people
living their lives and having fun be.
Killing Joke on a headphones only policy? lol

+++++++

So should parents who live nearby who have to deal with your selfishness
stick earplugs in their infants who are trying to sleep?

Maybe you should simply go rent or buy a house that gives you some space
between neighbors so they don't have to deal with your childish attitude.
Oh right, it's everyone else's problem, not yours. Sounds like you and
dynamite man deserve each other.

T.B.