[kj] Dutch

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 29 19:07:04 EDT 2008

Indeed ;)
far too much mental mapping...
Greenwich IS the centre of the world, you know? :P"

From: hollytree1961 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 22:11:04 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] Dutch

or the way our brains our beeing controled :/

Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 21:43:21 +0000From: ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] Dutch

Maybe the need to categorise is a by-product of how our brains work?

-----Original Message-----From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of folk devilSent: 29 October 2008 17:29To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)Subject: Re: [kj] DutchNationality is a myth.It just keeps you neat and tidy in your box, even when it cannot represent every Culture contained inside.""