[kj] FW: My KJ at NYC pics

Tabazan tabazan at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 10:48:58 EDT 2008

I can understand people attenuating amps in the studio but why is he
bothering to do it live?

The only reason I can think of is that he is trying to get the amps cooking
but retain some semblance of hearing at the same time?

Get some earplugs and let your amps run free Mr Walker!!

--

www.myspace.com/lycopodeiauk
www.lycopodeia.co.uk