[kj] Jonesy's Jukebox Interview

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 24 19:43:09 EDT 2008

I very much doubt we're picking up the tab for Jaz's 'tax-dodging', y'know, neither as Joke fans or UK residents. Jaz might not be paying tax in the UK, but he's also not costing the UK a penny either, and it's not like the price of Joke CDs is being hiked up to make up for the fact that Jaz isn't paying enough tax.

Money Is Not Our God is an admirable sentiment, but there's no reason why you shouldn't be happy that you've got money. I know I would be, and so would everyone else on this list!

Jim.

I though that Jaz , Gaz, Baz, Yaz and Youth came across as a couple of wankers!

Youth, drop the faux Keeef accent " yeah maaaaan" you sound like a twat. Amazing how much the accent changed when he was off guard and talking about the druid stuff. And your paintings are shit mate.

Jaz is making more and more reference to what he's got these days. "cost me 18K, now worth 2.4 m". In the Bruce Dickinson interview it was all about dodging tax. Carry onmy son whilst we pick up the bill.

Whatever happened to the man who wrote "money is not our god"?

Yours truly

Disappointed
Tunbridge Wells

www.iamscuzzy.com www.myspace.com/scuzzywear