[kj] Jonesy's Jukebox Interview

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 24 19:16:02 EDT 2008

i thought the wholw thing was bloody amausing ;D))

Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 01:31:07 -0700From: joker at Z6.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: [kj] Jonesy's Jukebox Interview
I though that Jaz , Gaz, Baz, Yaz and Youth came across as a couple of wankers!Youth, drop the faux Keeef accent " yeah maaaaan" you sound like a twat. Amazing how much the accent changed when he was off guard and talking about the druid stuff. And your paintings are shit mate.Jaz is making more and more reference to what he's got these days. "cost me 18K, now worth 2.4 m". In the Bruce Dickinson interview it was all about dodging tax. Carry onmy son whilst we pick up the bill.Whatever happened to the man who wrote "money is not our god"?Yours trulyDisappointedTunbridge Wellswww.iamscuzzy.com www.myspace.com/scuzzywear

Free email at www.Z6.com ( and home of www.worldmap.com)