[kj] OT: Amebix reunited, confirmed tour of USA January 2009!

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 22 10:30:24 EDT 2008

That torrent sounds good. I love Rudi. Haven't gotten the latest release yet. I'm trying to find it locally. Back on the topic of Southern/Amebix. There seems to be quite a bit of "You're wrong, I'm right" attitude going on because of their clout. It is getting tiring (again). Not just Amebix but other bands and situations.

sigh

Chris