[kj] Timewave, November Novelty

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Wed Oct 22 04:57:29 EDT 2008

HBOS is one small part of an international tidal wave of de-levereging
that's going on at the moment...lots of long established blue-chip Wall St
banks have either gone under or been bailed out by the US Govt, sold off
at bargain basement prices to other banks or what have you. But yes if
that individual event was heralded as some kind of watershed...it wasn't.