[kj] My report from Mexico city

fluw fluwdot at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 21 20:22:15 EDT 2008

It was a blast to meet and rock out with you Javier..you are a gent. And
Thank you for the bookmark!

I only wish we all had more time.

I'll remember I owe you one flat unsavory overpriced cerveza. let's hope we
might enjoy a dos equis in mexico city on the next KJ tour, Killing Joke at
Teotihuacan!

_____