[kj] UNSUBSCRIBE!!/Jon's problem

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 19 12:38:58 EDT 2008

At the risk of shattering misconceptions, I'd like to point out that
NOT EVERYTHING THAT COMES OUT OF MY CAKE-HOLE IS INTENDED TO BE TAKEN
SO DREADFULLY SERIOUSLY!!!!

Being able to spot your favorite musician walking down the street is
HARDLY a crucial skill. To unrepentant music GEEKS like myself, it's
just part and parcel of everyday life, but by no means am I asserting
that someone is somehow LESS OF A PERSON because they can't
distinguish, say, Gary Numan from their local postman.

If I have offended anyone -- or, specifically, Jon Chapman -- I do
apologize. One would think that someone whose VIRTUALLY EVERY OTHER
UTTERANCE IS AN ALLUSION TO MASTURBATION wouldn't take everything
quite so seriously, but go figure, as they say. He's even UNFRIENDED
ME on Facebook. What's the world coming to?

There you have it. Sorry. I guess I'll just fuck off now.

Alex in NYC