[kj] UNSUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 11:35:43 EDT 2008

i am the same
im not really interested in the personalities. i don't get excited
when a band member/footballer/fighter walks into the room so i dont
always recognise them.
therefore what so and so looks like doesnt bother me. I would get more
interested if someone pointed out an antoni, a The Exorcist or an
Alex. I recall standing with childhood heroes Peter Osgood and Chopper
Harris and i got more thrill being in the company of the author John
King who stopped to speak to them.