[kj] Anyone else suffering from PKJTD ?

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 18 08:51:22 EDT 2008

This was my peak. I'm spent. Still haven't had a chance to catch up with work, school, life etc.

Other then a youtube clip from NYC I have not heard or worn the Joke since. I am going to go today to a local store and see if they have the Peel Sessions, and Duende. I am still speechless. It is almost like getting over a massive flu. You remember everything but your body still feels odd afterwards. I really don't want to deal with Plastichead again if I don't have to. They haven't gotten my order right or on time yet.

And yes I do have everything on my iPod. Including boots, live videos and pics.

I will ediit and post pics this weekend

Chris