[kj] Anyone else suffering from PKJTD ?

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Fri Oct 17 19:54:05 EDT 2008

Complications? Compilations!

Do what I do. Add all yer friggin KJ songs to your Ipod and bounce
around on the subway.
I just added Chaos For breakfast. Wooohoooo! It's STUCK IN MY HEAD!

Cheers,
Yos

At 06:23 PM 10/17/2008, Alexander Smith wrote:

>Totally know the feeling. Who knows when the Joke will get back to the States?

>I was looking forward to these shows so much. Now that they're over,

>not sure what to do with m'self.

>Alex in NYC

>On Oct 17, 2008, at 3:59 PM, Antoni Adamiak wrote:

>>"Post-Killing Joke Tour Depression" that is ?

>>Even with new year gigs in the pipeline, it'll be great to have

>>another evening out before the end of the year - a couple of bloody

>>gigs got in the way !

>>Honestly, I've been too busy with work and too tired to really say

>>much after the events ... but it was, as it has been in recent

>>times, just fantastic to enjoy these occasions with a great bunch

>>of people ... the past 10 years since I stumbled across this list

>>have just been a total scream ... making the effort to keep the

>>interest going up until the 2003 relaunch with the Martin Dupras,

>>Harlequin & The Last Laugh websites & The Gathering Board, the

>>Damage Manual gigs and our legendary Gatherings to raise the

>>spirits plus Colesy helping out NMC to get NWOBFG & The Unperverted

>>Pantomime out then everything else that appeared in it's wake like

>>Bob, Jester and Ana Madani's websites ... it's all been worth it

>>folks ... right, time for a cold beer.

>>Regards, Antoni

Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism.
We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone
else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute
to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is
unethical, while
a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the
spirit of diversity,
inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners.
Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.