[kj] Back on Board!

Blazingstar418 blazingstar418 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 15 15:45:22 EDT 2008

Greetings All,

Aleph back from tour.

While I'm grateful for the chance to have met and re-met some great people and to "bring the noise" nightly IMHO, I have to say that the tour ended on *the* singular most sour note that I've experienced in my almost 30 years of playing music.

Abandoned in San Antonio Texas, with all of the bands equipment *and* luggage stolen by Helios Creed.

More ugly details to follow...

On a MUCH brighter note!

While I was away I received my copy of "The Clock Machine Turns You On Volume 2" which features the track "Dark Mother Dub" by SMARTYR (the musical project that was myself and Mr. Paul Raven.) and both CD's are great!!!

As is my understanding, also up for release soon-ish on Malicious Damage will be the first full length SMARTYR release "Thou Hast Become A Free Man Of The City Of The Stars."

I cannot thanks Mike Coles enough for all of his support!

Glad to be back!

~Aleph

"The scene was wild and somewhat sinister. The darkness, the palms, the mountainous background, the silent lake below, the impenetrable canopy of space, studded with secretive and significant stars, formed a stupendous setting for the savage noise and blaze of the ceremony."