[kj] Morrissey n' Jonesey at LA show

TB partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Wed Oct 15 11:56:25 EDT 2008

"Brendan" wrote:

> Does that mean we're now allowed to run up to Jaz while he's onstage and

> fondle / hug / paw / generally fag up to him like Morrisey fans are wont

> to do...?

Midway through the set in LA, some goofy blonde chick managed to get onstage
at the end of one song, flap her arms like a happy seal and promptly get
hauled off stage. She had no interest in mauling anyone in the band, just
to be seen on the stage in a really pathetic "look at me" kinda thing. Youth
and Paul were laughing about it but it appeared Jaz didn't even see her.

T.B.