[kj] Morrissey n' Jonesey at LA show

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Wed Oct 15 05:01:49 EDT 2008

Does that mean we're now allowed to run up to Jaz while he's onstage and
fondle / hug / paw / generally fag up to him like Morrisey fans are wont
to do...?

(look it up it's feckin true).

> Never thought Moz would be into Killing joke. strange thing is the only 2

> gigs ive managed this year was Morrissey and killing joke, both have had

> major influences on me

I have a friend that really wants to meet youb

>> b how

>> > embarrassing but Ibm glad he did it. Morrissey took time out to talk

>> to me

>> > and was very cool and kind, shook my hand (a very firm handshake at

>> that)

>> > and was pleasant.

>> > Not more that 3 minutes later the one and only Steve Jones walked up

>> > the check-in booth b again I had to meet him being one of my heroes

>> over

>> > the years. I told him it was great to see he made it out to see

>> Killing

>> > Joke b I told him what a pleasure it was to meet him and he too was

>> very

>> > nice and shook my hand and gave me a wink.

>> > When Killing Joke came on stage and opened with b

Requiemb
everyone

>> went

>> > nuts! I had a great spot stage right on the top step going down to the

>> > floor so I had a perfect view right in front. While they were playing

Requiemb
I noticed everyone looking behind me and when I turned

>> around I

>> > saw that Dave Grohl was trying to make his way to the front and made

>> it to

>> > where my friend and I were standing b he was going nuts and came

>> between

>> > my friend and I, put his arms around us as we all sang along to

Requiemb

>> > b Very cool! Dave stayed up front for the first 4 songs or so just

>> having

>> > a great time with everyone else.

>> > I can honestly say that last night was one of the most incredible

>> nights

>> > of my life! Seeing the original Killing Joke, meeting Morrissey and

>> Steve

>> > Jones, and singing along to b

Requiemb
with Dave Grohl b what a

>> > night!!!!!!!!!

>> > Billy Goat in Hollywood

>> > Try Facebook in Windows Live Messenger! Try it Now!

>> > Win B#3000 to spend on whatever you want at Uni! Click here to WIN!

>> > Stay up to date on your PC, the Web, and your mobile phone with

>> Windows

>> > Live.

>> > http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/msnnkwxp1020093185mrt/direct/01/_______________________________________________

>> > Gathering mailing list

>> > Gathering at misera.net

> See how Windows connects the people, information, and fun that are part of

> your life. See Now

> Win B#3000 to spend on whatever you want at Uni! Click here to WIN!

> Want to do more with Windows Live? Learn b

10 hidden secretsb
from Jamie.