[kj] late report from the Forum

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Tue Oct 14 13:33:59 EDT 2008

Hi Dan.

No, you're relatively safe, apart from those hideous streetlights!

My new friend was lodging in a house at Cemetery Junction/The Mount, just
off the Erleigh Road. He is an Asian fellow, who was sporting an impressive
snood when I met him.

The car park in question is the new one on Napier Road, on the way to the
Tesco Express. I'm planning to avoid that one in the future!

And any children fancying a go at my car might be in for one or two
surprises (although I'm disappointed to see that the South African
flamethrowers attached to the underside of a vehicle are not permitted in
the UK)...

Darren

Hungerford, UK