[kj] For those who miss the old Geordie sound

Matthew Tibbits matt_tibbits at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 13 05:45:06 EDT 2008

Apologies for posting so many well-worn and untitled links. I was a bit the worse for wear last night and got all misty eyed and nostalgic. Hadn't seen the last one before, though - a cracking live version of Night Time.

From: matt_tibbits at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 23:21:43 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] For those who miss the old Geordie sound

Agreed. Beautiful to behold. We've all seen them but since you brought it up...here's more from that glorious period when you could hear every note. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Wru4x1XnlS0 http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=u_zubL6bZyM http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=o-mtHFYlqgA&feature=related http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7-nUB2nFF5A&feature=related http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nzY_OG4Z5kU&feature=related http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=oSNJ96STO28&feature=related http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=QibuxgCPufs&feature=related Oh, to hear that piercing, bell-like, nape hair-raising clarity again!

Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 23:47:14 +0200From: 65snoopy at gmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: [kj] For those who miss the old Geordie sound
'Sun Goes Down', Munich, 1985.Now that's the one-man orchestrahttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hx2q2k7z8g

Try Facebook in Windows Live Messenger! Try it Now!