[kj] (OT) Treponem Pal

Paul Richards paul.ar at virgin.net
Sun Oct 12 15:45:52 EDT 2008

Meteors - Lyceum 1981 - I thought "they're only a rockabilly band, won't
be much action, I'll go up the front, get a nice position for KJ" How
wrong I was. Good though.

I enjoyed the Guana Batz - but I remember Danse Society as being at the
Lyceum, 1982?

Best ever support was Cocteau Twins at the Ace (now Fridge) in Brixton
(circa their fisrt lp), & UK Decay at the Palais.

paul