[kj] Win Free tix for the Chicago gig!

mike logvinoff77 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 12 09:37:32 EDT 2008

thought i'd pass this Invisible newsletter on for those who may not be subscribers!

Howdy from Invisible Records HQ: From MarteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeN

This is a quick one! The first video blog from China is up. I'm sleeping less as it gets closer to my time to leave.

I'm hoping I can hold it together through the jet lag to see Killing Joke on Tuesday night at the House of Blues. It will be a strange but welcome opportunity to watch an important part of my life from the comfort of the balcony especially at a time when I am 15,000 words into my book about this period of my life.

Geordie is one of my favorite guitarists in the world and it is going to be a blast.

Killing Joke Ticket Give-a-way:
Invisible scored two pairs of tickets for KILLING JOKE at House of Blues in Chicago this Tuesday (October 14, 2008) and we’re giving them to you.

Rules:
One entry per person
You must able to attend the show in Chicago on Tuesday, October 14
You must be 17+

To enter:
Send an email to office at invisiblerecords.com with the subject line “I want to see Killing Joke.” We’ll pick two winners at random and notify them via email on Sunday October 18 at 10:00pm CST.

If you don’t win, tickets are only $23 in advance: