[kj] Event Invitation: Chrimbly Gathering

jerry bodkin jelbod at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Oct 12 05:17:55 EDT 2008

"fukn'ell - you're more of a northener than me!!!"

Best i start drinking the Shandy again a bit lively then!

From: jonniespatula at hotmail.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 09:12:40 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] Event Invitation: Chrimbly Gathering

"Funny you should say that Jon, ive just had black pudding with my breakfast and my dad races pigeon's!Does this make me an honuary Norvener?"

fukn'ell - you're more of a northerner than me!!!

From: jonniespatula at hotmail.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 08:37:47 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] Event Invitation: Chrimbly Gathering

as long as you put some black pudding on the menu,and we can race our pigeons,i'm in!!!
> From: woody2shooz at gmail.com> To: gathering at misera.net> Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 00:53:16 -0700> Subject: [kj] Event Invitation: Chrimbly Gathering> > a Christmas London Gathering\, even Jon might venture south...?

Try Facebook in Windows Live Messenger! Try it Now!

Get Hotmail on your mobile from Vodafone Try it Now!

Try Facebook in Windows Live Messenger! Try it Now!