[kj] Event Invitation: Chrimbly Gathering

jon chapman jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Oct 12 05:12:40 EDT 2008

"Funny you should say that Jon, ive just had black pudding with my breakfast and my dad races pigeon's!Does this make me an honuary Norvener?"

fukn'ell - you're more of a northerner than me!!!

From: jonniespatula at hotmail.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 08:37:47 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] Event Invitation: Chrimbly Gathering

as long as you put some black pudding on the menu,and we can race our pigeons,i'm in!!!
> From: woody2shooz at gmail.com> To: gathering at misera.net> Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 00:53:16 -0700> Subject: [kj] Event Invitation: Chrimbly Gathering> > a Christmas London Gathering\, even Jon might venture south...?

Try Facebook in Windows Live Messenger! Try it Now!

Get Hotmail on your mobile from Vodafone Try it Now!