[kj] They didn't play this in London/ little angry honey bee guitar

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 13:30:43 EDT 2008

I gotta say, when they kicked off with The Hum on Saturday I didn't know
what song it was Geordie had started to play, because I couldn't recognise
that opening riff. Just a distorted buzzy mess. I could hear clear drums,
bass,
keyboards and then a thrashy sound in the background... it's a real shame!
It went up and down during the gig but I do think it is becoming
increasingly
rare at a KJ gig to hear the guitar in any meaningful way. I agree - the
weakest
link for sure.